Meet Our Navigators
Connect Arizona’s Digital Navigators are a team of library staff from around the state who provide one-on-one tech help to assist Arizona communities in getting online. We serve as a free tech help hotline for digital learning and information on accessing low-cost internet and computer offers. Meet our navigators below!
- Web and Graphic Design
- Video Editing
- Google Workspace
- Library Resources
- Showing people they are more capable than they think
- Bringing machines back to life
- Helping people virtually connect with their families
- Saving people money
- Busting myths that hinder people
- Writing first drafts
- Studying Korean
- Microsoft Office (Primarily Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Windows Computers
Having spent many years working in a library I feel very comfortable helping customers learn how to use Libby and Overdrive as well as some other e-resources. I’m experienced in Microsoft Word and am comfortable tutoring with Excel and Powerpoint. As for devices I am most experienced with Windows computers, iphones and ipads. I have some understanding of macs and android devices. In a world where technology is becoming even more important for connecting to others as well as expanding their education it is important to me to help others get comfortable using their devices for their needs.
- Reading and writing Fantasy
- Spending time with my husband and our dog
- I have amateur sewing and knitting skills
- I’ve also taken an interest in learning bookbinding
Digital Navigator & Project Manager
- Apple products (Macs, iPhones and iPads).
- Windows computers.
- Navigating websites and apps.
- Online security.
- Word processing programs (MS Word, LibreOffice and Google Docs).
- Email platforms (Gmail, Outlook, YahooMail and ProtonMail).
- Researching best affordable devices and troubleshooting issues.
I love tutoring beginners and helping them build confidence in using tech.
- All things movies and filmmaking
- Writing poetry and short stories
- Playing with my dogs
Languages: English, Spanish
- Windows computers
- Android devices
- Social media platforms
I believe that it doesn’t matter if you break it as long as you can fix it. My philosophy with technology is that experimenting with it is the fastest way to learn, so no need to be scared! I like helping people get to know their devices or discover something new.
- Painting and illustration
- Eating pastries