- Find internet offers in your area.
- Learn to use computers and devices.
- Use the internet to stay connected to family.
- Access library e-resources.
- Learn to do things online.
Are Here to Help
We are here to help you from Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. In your message, please indicate a time that is best to reach you. Your options for making an appointment:
- Call or text our phoneline at (602) 529-1519. Leave a message and we will call you back as soon as we are able, or at the time that you request.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete this form to make an appointment and share some background information about your question/need/issue.
What Connect Arizona Helps With
Client Code of Conduct
Connect Arizona Digital Navigators are friendly part-time workers dedicated to helping Arizonans thrive online. Here’s what we expect from you:
- Be respectful of the navigator who is helping you.
Technology can be very frustrating, and our navigators are here to help guide you or try to find a solution. It’s important that you show equal respect and not let frustration affect how you communicate with them.
- Be respectful of other clients.
Observe the 2 hour time limitation stated in our Client Guidelines policy linked below. If a navigator communicates that they have other clients waiting to be helped, do not keep them past your allotted time.
- Keep on topic.
Our navigators offer friendly service and may talk with you for a brief amount of time on topics not related to the help you’re receiving. Be respectful when a navigator communicates that it’s time to get back to the topic. Do not ask a navigator overly-personal questions, and be respectful when a navigator communicates that they’d rather not share information. The navigator, likewise, will respect your wish not to share information.
Harassing, bullying or belligerent behavior toward a navigator will result in being permanently banned from receiving help from Connect Arizona. Connect Arizona observes a zero tolerance policy on harassment and bullying.
You may need to scroll up to see new questions on the form.